Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commission: 70% distribution of voter cards and tomorrow deadline for receipt

chouchou
    chouchou

Commission: 70% distribution of voter cards and tomorrow deadline for receipt Empty Commission: 70% distribution of voter cards and tomorrow deadline for receipt

Post by chouchou Mon 07 May 2018, 4:39 am

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Electoral Commission confirmed that tomorrow, Tuesday, 8 May is the last date for the receipt of voter cards who are entitled to vote in the general and private ballot.

[ltr]"The number of registration centers reached 1079," said Karim al-Tamimi, a member of the Commission's Board of Commissioners. "The distribution of 9,884,417 cards at the public level and displaced persons is 70.86 percent."

He added that "the number of cards at the level of the special ballot amounted to 904 thousand and 950 cards distributed 794 thousand and 591 cards and 86.08 percent and the creation of 103 polling stations in Baghdad for participants."

The election of the House of Representatives on 12 May will be contested by 320 political parties, coalitions and electoral lists distributed as follows: 88 electoral lists, 205 political entities and 27 electoral alliances through 7362 candidates, including 2011 candidates after the withdrawal and the death and assassination of five, including four women, But the number of candidates remains lower than the candidates of the last 2014 elections, which exceeded 9 thousand.

24 million citizens have the right to vote in the elections out of 37 million

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:24 am