Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Electoral Commission sets the deadline for announcing the results

chouchou
    chouchou

The Electoral Commission sets the deadline for announcing the results Empty The Electoral Commission sets the deadline for announcing the results

Post by chouchou Mon 07 May 2018, 4:41 am

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The Electoral Commission set the deadline for the announcement of the results of parliamentary elections scheduled for Saturday.

[ltr]"The announcement of the results of the primary elections will be in two or three days after the closing of the ballot boxes," member of the Board of Commissioners Hazem al-Ridini said in a press statement that "the special vote for the security forces will be next Thursday, two days before the general election and announce its results with the results of the general election."

"The results of the initial ballot will be announced after the closure of the funds next Saturday two or three days," adding that "appeals - if any - will be received by observers and political entities after the announcement of the results for consideration."

"The announcement of the final results will be after consideration of all appeals and then ratify them."

On the fear of fraud during the polling day for the legislative elections next week, he said that "the Commission has completed all preparations for the legislative elections day and has no problems now and that things are normal," and expected the electoral process to proceed smoothly.

"We have great confidence in the security services and there will be boycotts at polling stations across the country's provinces, and there is no electoral area that is not subject to security tightening, which will greatly reduce fraud."

"There are stations and staff of polling stations from all levels of society, such as university students, employees and others," he said. "There can be no fraud in any way, in addition to the electronic ballot, which will prevent any fraud and minor violations."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:20 am