Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Electoral Commission reveals counting and counting equipment for any emergency

chouchou
    chouchou

The Electoral Commission reveals counting and counting equipment for any emergency Empty The Electoral Commission reveals counting and counting equipment for any emergency

Post by chouchou Mon 07 May 2018, 4:41 am

(Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Independent Electoral Commission revealed the allocation of electronic counting and sorting equipment in each electoral center and trained 125 employees to maintain electronic devices in anticipation of any emergency or malfunction.

[ltr]"All the materials and needs of the electoral process have been completed from polling materials, station equipment, inks, ballot boxes and electronic devices that will work on polling day after they were produced in the countries and received by UNHCR in preparation for their use on polling day," said a member of the commission's board.

He pointed out that "the Commission completed the training of 125 employees to work as an expert on the electronic counting and sorting, which will spread on polling day on the field in all provinces To address any situation that arises on any device to be processed or maintained technically. "

Moussaoui hinted that "the Commission did not limit itself to these procedures, but put another plan to allocate backup devices at the level of each center in the event that the device can not be operated will be linked to the reserve."

The elections of the Iraqi parliament were held on May 12, and 320 political parties, coalitions and electoral lists are contested as follows: 88 electoral lists, 205 political entities and 27 electoral coalitions, through 7367 candidates, including 2012 candidates. Exceeding 9 thousand.

24 million citizens have the right to vote in the elections out of 37 million.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:25 am