Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi-Kuwaiti agreement to build 4 hospitals for cancer in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi-Kuwaiti agreement to build 4 hospitals for cancer in Iraq Empty Iraqi-Kuwaiti agreement to build 4 hospitals for cancer in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 07 May 2018, 6:24 am

Iraqi-Kuwaiti agreement to build 4 hospitals for cancer in Iraq
    May 07 2018 01:55 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraq and Kuwait[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Kuwaiti delegation to arrive in Iraq in the next few weeks

The Cabinet Secretariat announced on Monday that Baghdad and Kuwait have agreed to start building four hospitals to treat cancer diseases in central and southern Iraq.

"The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alaq met with the Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of Kuwait Sabah Al-Khalid in the framework of his visit to activate the commitments of Kuwait announced at the International Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq," he said, adding that " Comes at the invitation of Kuwait in order to develop a detailed plan of commitments made at the Conference on the reconstruction of Iraq. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The statement added that "during the Kuwait meeting, the agreement to start work on important projects, including a general hospital in Rumaytha with a capacity of 200 beds and 4 hospitals to deal with cancer diseases in the central and southern provinces, in addition to the rehabilitation of hospitals and health centers in liberated areas.

The statement added, "It was also agreed to activate the project to build 73 school buildings distributed across the provinces, and agree to overcome the difficulties to complete the Umm Qasr residential complex and Basra hospital within the grant of the former State of Kuwait."

He pointed out that "a Kuwaiti delegation will arrive in Iraq during the next few weeks to discuss the technical preparations for the start of reconstruction projects in the provinces." 

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:04 am