Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: I will announce my decision on the nuclear deal with Iran Tuesday afternoon from the White Ho

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: I will announce my decision on the nuclear deal with Iran Tuesday afternoon from the White Ho Empty Trump: I will announce my decision on the nuclear deal with Iran Tuesday afternoon from the White Ho

Post by Rocky Tue 08 May 2018, 1:21 am

[ltr]Trump: I will announce my decision on the nuclear deal with Iran Tuesday afternoon from the White House[/ltr]
    [ltr]Arab and international[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-08 at 01:10 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Trump: I will announce my decision on the nuclear deal with Iran Tuesday afternoon from the White Ho %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8%20%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News 
    US President Donald Trump said Monday he would announce his decision on the nuclear deal at 2 pm on Monday. 
    "I will announce his position on the Iranian nuclear agreement on Tuesday at 2 pm," Trump said on his Twitter page. 
    Trump is expected to announce on May 12 whether he will renew the suspension of US sanctions on Iran.
    White House officials and sources familiar with the discussions within the US administration have revealed that President Donald Trump has almost taken his decision to withdraw from the Iranian nuclear deal. 
    Trump has repeatedly criticized the deal with Iran, saying it does not guarantee Tehran will not have nuclear weapons in the future. 
    The agreement, signed between Iran and the six major powers - Britain, China, France, Germany, Russia and the United States - was one of the main achievements of President Barack Obama's foreign policy, but Trump described the deal as "one of the worst agreements ever seen." 
    is over 
    M[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: I will announce my decision on the nuclear deal with Iran Tuesday afternoon from the White Ho Empty Trump: Today I will announce my decision on the Iranian nuclear agreement

Post by Rocky Tue 08 May 2018, 2:41 am

Trump: I will announce my decision on the nuclear deal with Iran Tuesday afternoon from the White Ho %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-1-660x330

Trump: Today I will announce my decision on the Iranian nuclear agreement  

US President Donald Trump said Tuesday he would announce his decision on Iran's nuclear deal later on Tuesday.
    Trump has repeatedly criticized the deal, which aims to limit Iran's nuclear program in return for easing economic sanctions.
    A White House official said the US president might announce a partial withdrawal from the deal, while the Europeans hoped to reach a compromise in an effort to salvage the deal.
    Britain, France and Germany are making intensive efforts to try to keep the Iranian nuclear deal, signed during the term of former US President Barack Obama, signed by Russia and China as well.
    Trump said the terms of the agreement were too lenient and limited Iran's nuclear activities for only a limited time and failed to prevent them from developing ballistic missiles.
    German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Emmanuel Macaron and UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterich Trump have warned against withdrawing from the nuclear deal.
    McCron said he agreed that he had to deal with Trump's concerns, adding that he feared the latter's withdrawal from the nuclear deal, while Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said the United States would "regret" if it withdrew from the nuclear deal with Tehran.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:25 pm