Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"three" Arab countries "one third of the population wants to leave

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

"three" Arab countries "one third of the population wants to leave Empty "three" Arab countries "one third of the population wants to leave

Post by rocky Tue 08 May 2018, 3:06 am

[size=32]
"three" Arab countries "one third of the population wants to leave[/size]
"three" Arab countries "one third of the population wants to leave 1-1045693

Twilight News    

21 minutes ago

(Reuters) - A third of the population of Algeria, Libya and Morocco want to migrate to another country, according to a poll conducted by Gallup. 
According to the Algerian daily Al-Shorouk, the American Institute, in a survey conducted in five countries in North Africa - Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco - found that residents of the region are more inclined to emigrate despite recent efforts to reduce migration from countries of origin and transit countries from North Africa to Europe.
The percentages have risen in three countries in the region - Algeria, Libya and Morocco - a mix of countries of origin, transit and destination for migrants from deep in the African Sahara and West Africa, according to the US Institute, which released the poll results on Sunday.
For the three countries, one in three, or 32 percent in 2017, said they wanted to migrate to another country, up from 28 percent in 2016.
The Gallup poll is based on a series of telephone and personal interviews conducted between 2016 and 2017 in Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Libya.

Current date/time is Tue 29 Nov 2022, 5:48 am