Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Central bank: FATF international anti-money laundering decided to hold its next meeting in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central bank: FATF international anti-money laundering decided to hold its next meeting in Iraq  Empty Central bank: FATF international anti-money laundering decided to hold its next meeting in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Nov 2013, 7:13 am

Central bank: FATF international anti-money laundering decided to hold its next meeting in Iraq

28-11-2013 09:24 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Central Bank of Iraq, for approval by the FATF for the Middle East and North Africa concerned with crimes of money laundering and financing of terrorism to hold its next meeting in Iraq. According to a statement of the bank received the Agency (news) copy of it: that the Financial Action Task Force for the Middle East and North Africa concerned crimes money laundering and the financing of terrorism has approved its meeting eighteenth being in Manama currently hosting Iraq for its next meeting (XIX) and held in Baghdad in May 2014. worth mentioning in such conferences is to assess the States' commitment and seriousness in the fight against money laundering and to give them the international assessment in this area. / End / h. / P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Central bank: FATF international anti-money laundering decided to hold its next meeting in Iraq  Empty Re: Central bank: FATF international anti-money laundering decided to hold its next meeting in Iraq

Post by Neno Fri 29 Nov 2013, 7:45 pm

Baghdad in May 2014

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:44 am