Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: We are working towards a permanent solution to the Iranian threat

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Washington: We are working towards a permanent solution to the Iranian threat Empty Washington: We are working towards a permanent solution to the Iranian threat

Post by rocky Wed May 09, 2018 3:34 am

Washington: We are working towards a permanent solution to the Iranian threat %D8%A8%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%88-660x330Washington: We are working towards a permanent solution to the Iranian threat
    US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that the United States is working with allies to reach a comprehensive and lasting solution to the Iranian threat, stressing that sanctions will be fully implemented and will remind the regime of economic and diplomatic isolation.
    "After we withdraw from the nuclear agreement, we will continue to work with our allies to find a real, comprehensive and lasting solution to Iran's threats," Pompeo said in a statement.
    "We shared our concerns with our European allies, and also around the world, to stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons," Pompeo said.
    "Our efforts have been broader than the nuclear threat, and we will continue to work together with our partners to reduce Iran's threats with regard to its ballistic missile program, as well as to stop its terrorist activities around the world and to face its expansion and threats in the Middle East and around it," he said.
    "The sanctions will be fully implemented and the Iranian regime will recall the economic and diplomatic isolation of its reckless and malicious activities," Pompeo said.
    US President Donald Trump announced on Tuesday his country's withdrawal from the nuclear deal signed by the major powers with Iran in 2015 and the re-imposition of sanctions on Tehran, pointing out that the agreement does not prevent Iran's destabilizing activity in the region.

Current date/time is Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:17 pm