Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The formation of the next government will take a long time because of fragmentation blocks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The formation of the next government will take a long time because of fragmentation blocks Empty Deputy: The formation of the next government will take a long time because of fragmentation blocks

Post by Rocky Wed 09 May 2018, 2:56 am

Deputy: The formation of the next government will take a long time because of fragmentation blocks

09:40 - 09/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    A member of the Fatah alliance, MP Amer al-Fayer, on Wednesday, that the formation of the government will take a lot longer than the previous, attributing to the fragmentation of all political blocs and the emergence of new figures on the scene, and change the political equation.
    "The next government will take a long time to form more than its predecessor because of fragmentation of most of the political blocs and their integration into new alliances in addition to the emergence of new figures on the political scene."
    He added that "the new government can not be formed by a single block because most of the blocks were divided into small blocks and contain all components, in addition to the existence of new blocks of common components, as this overlap will delay the formation of the next government."
    Fayez stressed that "the results of the elections are to determine the largest bloc that will be prime minister," explaining that "all the blocks want to get out of the quota system, but there are understandings between the blocks in order to get all components on the merits." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:27 am