Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bearings: America is on the edge of the abyss

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bearings: America is on the edge of the abyss Empty Bearings: America is on the edge of the abyss

Post by Rocky Wed 09 May 2018, 3:00 am

Bearings: America is on the edge of the abyss 

09:16 - 09/05/2018

Bearings: America is on the edge of the abyss %D8%B9%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%82-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The United States and its allies are on the verge of abyss after the victory of the Lebanese resistance axis in the elections, a member of the Political Bureau of the Sadigoun and the leader of Asaib Ahl al-Haq said on Wednesday.
    "The United States and its allies are on the edge of the abyss after their project in Lebanon failed and will fail in Iraq by winning and winning the resistance axis," al-Rubaie said in a statement.
    Al-Rubaie added that "the list of the Fatah alliance was formed by personalities who helped rid Iraq of terrorism and represented the axis of the Iraqi resistance against the Baathist Baathist and Al-Da'ashi terror.
    "The victory of the resistance axis in Lebanon, represented by Hezbollah and its allies, represents a great victory over the American and Zionist project in the region," he said, noting that "the victory of the axis of the Iraqi resistance in the upcoming elections will fail all American plans to control the region. Will be the axis of resistance consisting of Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon against America and the Zionist entity. " Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:22 pm