Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra oil contracts with "Lukoil" Russian to develop the West Qurna 2

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra oil contracts with "Lukoil" Russian to develop the West Qurna 2 Empty Basra oil contracts with "Lukoil" Russian to develop the West Qurna 2

Post by Rocky Sat 12 May 2018, 1:23 am

[ltr]Basra oil contracts with "Lukoil" Russian to develop the West Qurna 2[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-11 at 18:52 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow - Mawazine News 
    Basra oil company signed with the Russian oil company "Lukoil" on Friday, a plan to invest in the field (West Qurna 2), one of the largest oil fields in the world, until 2025. 
    The company "Lukoil" in a statement by the agency Russia today, and seen by (Mawazin News), "was signed with Iraq on a plan to invest in the (West Qurna 2) until 2025," noting that "the two sides set the ceiling of oil production of this Field with 800,000 barrels per day. " 
    The statement added that "the plan agreed by the two sides aimed at achieving production of the oil field mentioned to 480 thousand barrels per day by 2020, and to 800 thousand barrels per day by 2025." 
    The field of "West Qurna 2" in southern Iraq in the province of Basra, one of the largest oil fields in the world, with a proven reserves of about 14 billion barrels.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:00 pm