Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Congress approves measures to allow Tramp to exit the Treaty on the Destruction of Missiles

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Congress approves measures to allow Tramp to exit the Treaty on the Destruction of Missiles Empty Congress approves measures to allow Tramp to exit the Treaty on the Destruction of Missiles

Post by rocky Sun 13 May 2018, 2:46 am

Congress approves measures to allow Tramp to exit the Treaty on the Destruction of Missiles
The US Senate Armed Services Committee on Saturday approved measures to allow President Donald Trump to exit the medium- and short-range missile destruction treaty.
The newspaper SFGate , that " the Commission approved the amendments in the US military budget , which provides for the possibility of dissolution of the treaty by the White House if the United States has not provided evidence that Russia complies with the terms of the full agreement."
The first and last president of the Soviet Union, Mikhail Gorbachev, and former US President Ronald Reagan signed the Treaty on the Destruction of Medium- and Short-Range Missiles in 1987 during Gorbachev's visit to Washington. The treaty included a ban on the manufacture, testing and deployment of a wide range of ballistic missiles and wings ranging from 500 meters to 5,500 kilometers.
In recent years, Moscow and Washington have been accused of violating the treaty. Russia has repeatedly stressed that it is committed to its commitments under the agreement, citing, for example, that the United States violates the terms of the agreement by deploying platforms capable of firing offensive assault missiles such as Tomahawk in Poland and Romania, Winged launched from the ground. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=98043

Current date/time is Mon 28 Nov 2022, 9:21 pm