Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Yemeni army has full control over two white areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Yemeni army has full control over two white areas Empty The Yemeni army has full control over two white areas

Post by Rocky Sun 13 May 2018, 3:04 am

The Yemeni army has full control over two white areas
    May 13 2018 10:23 p
    The Yemeni army has full control over two white areas 12018795516854390909
    [rtl][rtl]The Yemeni Army[/rtl]

[/rtl]
    The Yemeni army announced on Sunday that it has taken full control of the two areas of Horan and Qaniyah between the provinces of Marib and al-Baida. 

The Yemeni news agency reported that the battalions of Brigade 117 and the battalion of the extended and battalions of the 159th Brigade and the security forces of the White and Reda supported by the Arab coalition aircraft managed to liberate the areas of Houran and Qanyan in full. 

The Yemeni army forces secured the area from repeated militia attacks and began operations in the Wahabiya district of the al-Sawadiya district in al-Bayda following raids by Arab coalition aircraft on militia positions in Yispel district, which resulted in the deaths and injuries of militia and destruction. Weapons, ammunition and military vehicles.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm