Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The rise of the world's gold reserves in May and Iraq is the fifth Arab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reserves -  The rise of the world's gold reserves in May and Iraq is the fifth Arab  Empty The rise of the world's gold reserves in May and Iraq is the fifth Arab

Post by Rocky Sun May 13, 2018 4:23 am

The rise of the world's gold reserves in May and Iraq is the fifth Arab

Sunday 13 May

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

announced that the World Gold Council, Sunday, for the world 's reserves of gold rise in the month of May, while noting that Iraq maintained the 37th place globally and fifth of the Arab world 's reserves

"The world's reserves of gold rose for the month of May by 14 tons from the month of April to reach 33 thousand and 813 tons," the council said in a statistical report published on its website and read, Sumerian News, noting that "the United States still ranks first in the world in terms of these Reserves amounted to 8.133.5 tons, followed by Germany with 3.372 tons.

The Council added that "Iraq has maintained the rank of 37 in the world in terms of these reserves out of the 100 countries listed in the international financial statistics of the global reserves of gold, while Iraq also maintained the fifth place in the Arab countries came after Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Algeria and Libya." 

The Council noted that "Iraq's gold reserves remained stable, recording 89.8 tons, which represents 7.8% of the rest of the other currencies," noting that "the last purchase of Iraq from gold was in April 2014, where he bought 15.16 tons." 

On January 23, 2014, the Central Bank decided to set up a series of pure gold bullion ranging between 50 g and 1000 g for sale to gold dealers, investors and segments of the society wishing to do so in Iraqi dinar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 am