Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbadi's list tops the preliminary results of the elections, followed by Sadr's list

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi's list tops the preliminary results of the elections, followed by Sadr's list  Empty Al-Abbadi's list tops the preliminary results of the elections, followed by Sadr's list

Post by Rocky Sun 13 May 2018, 3:33 am

Al-Abbadi's list tops the preliminary results of the elections, followed by Sadr's list

Sunday 13 May

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Reuters) - Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi's victory coalition tops the primary election results, followed by a list led by Moqtada al-Sadr, the Reuters news agency reported on Sunday. 

"The list of Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi seems to be advanced in the parliamentary elections, followed by the list of prominent Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr," a source at the Independent Electoral Commission and a security official told Reuters.

The sources were based on "preliminary informal results," according to Reuters. 

For its part, said the Electoral Commission for elections in Iraq, it is expected to announce the results of the legislative elections in two days, after voting saw the lowest participation in 13 years. 

Some 11 million Iraqis out of the 24 million eligible to vote on Saturday, to choose their representatives in parliament, in the first elections in the country after the defeat of the organization calling for the terrorist, and saw the lowest turnout. 

According to the Commission, the turnout was 44 percent, while the turnout was not less than 60 percent in the elections since 2005. 

More than 90 percent of voters' votes have been screened so far. 

More than 7,000 candidates in 18 provinces ran this year to win seats in the 329-seat parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:06 am