Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi newspaper: Washington paves the way for the formation of a government includes Abadi and Sadr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi newspaper: Washington paves the way for the formation of a government includes Abadi and Sadr  Empty Saudi newspaper: Washington paves the way for the formation of a government includes Abadi and Sadr

Post by Rocky Mon 14 May 2018, 3:04 am

Saudi newspaper: Washington paves the way for the formation of a government includes Abadi and Sadr and the investigation of Amiri and Maliki

09:19 - 14/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The US special envoy to the United States Donald Trump has begun talks with a number of political leaders aimed at speeding up the formation of the next government, the daily Asharq Al-Awsat reported on Monday. Sadr and investigate the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri and the head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki.
    "The features of the political map in Iraq have become apparent in the light of the informal results so far, although they are close to reality, indicating a convergence between parties that were originally close in terms of visions and programs," the newspaper quoted a source familiar with the report as saying. To make the task of forming the next government easier, than expected. "
    The source added that "the features of the formation of a bloc includes Haider Abadi, Muqtada al-Sadr, Ammar al-Hakim, Iyad Allawi, Osama Najafi and perhaps Massoud Barzani began to become clear at the expense of al-Maliki and al-Amiri and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and change," noting "McGourk's visit pours in this direction, .
    The head of the Sadigon parliamentary bloc Hassan Salem said in a statement on Sunday that the United States intervened in a "power" in the electoral file before and after the general election, accusing it of trying to "throw" Baathist and terrorist figures in the elections. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:25 pm