Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pompeo: We are working with the Europeans for a new agreement on Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pompeo: We are working with the Europeans for a new agreement on Iran Empty Pompeo: We are working with the Europeans for a new agreement on Iran

Post by Rocky Mon 14 May 2018, 3:50 am

Pompeo: We are working with the Europeans for a new agreement on Iran
    May 14 2018 08:20 p
    Pompeo: We are working with the Europeans for a new agreement on Iran 520181432725391966107
    [rtl][rtl]Pompeo[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the United States still wanted to work with its European partners to reach an agreement to deal with "Iran's malignant behavior." 

President Donald Trump announced Tuesday that the United States would withdraw from the agreement signed by Iran in 2015 with the six-nation group. 

Pompeo said in an interview with Fox News that Washington was keen to reach broad agreement with its allies, noting that President Trump had asked him "to work for a deal that will achieve results that will protect America." 

"I hope that in the coming days and weeks we will reach a deal that will work effectively and protect the world from Iran's bad behavior, not only from its nuclear program, but from its missiles and malicious behavior," he said.

"The wealth collected by Iran as a result of the nuclear agreement financed its malignant behavior and provided resources to the Revolutionary Guards and provided them with funding for what they are doing in Iraq and Syria," he said, adding that the US president's withdrawal from the agreement "is aimed at depriving the Islamic Republic of that wealth and not targeting the Europeans." 

The administration says lifting sanctions under the nuclear deal has allowed Iran to build its own army. 

"Remember how Iran did not behave well when the nuclear agreement was in place ... They were trying to control the Middle East by any means necessary," President Trump wrote in a tweet on Sunday. 

In an interview with Fox News, Pompeo said US companies could contribute to the development of energy and agriculture sectors in the country.

"The benefits that North Korea can achieve by eliminating its nuclear ambitions must be clear," said Pompeo, who recently met with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in Pyongyang. 

"These investments are entirely dependent on North Korea's implementation of President Donald Trump's demands," he said. 

North Korea recently announced it would dismantle a major nuclear site later this month.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/story/102280/%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%88-%D9%86%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A3%D8%AC%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:14 pm