Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IHEC to distribute Smart Cards on citizens in Maysan

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

IHEC to distribute Smart Cards on citizens in Maysan  Empty IHEC to distribute Smart Cards on citizens in Maysan

Post by rocky Mon 02 Dec 2013, 3:11 am

IHEC to distribute Smart Cards on citizens in Maysan

Published: 2013/11/30 20:50

Maysan (Forat) –The Independent High Electoral Commission in Maysan province announced that it will distribute Smart Cards on the citizens in Maysan province.
The head of the IHEC's office in Maysan, Jaafar Kadhim, stated to the reporter of Alforat News Agency (Forat) "Each elector will be provided with a Smart Card that contains the information related to the elector such as the name and address in addition to the number of the electoral center."
"This is a procedure within the electronic project adopted by the IHEC that will be implemented in Iraq for the first time," he added.
Over the mechanism of distributing the Cards to the citizens, he assured "We have two options either to contact the governmental institutions and check if they can help us in this issue or we will contact the heads of the offices of the Ration Card, but we expect the first option to be followed." /End/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 Dec 2021, 12:10 pm