Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In a striking tribute .. "Riyadh": popular crowd played a decisive role in defeating the "dashing"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In a striking tribute .. "Riyadh": popular crowd played a decisive role in defeating the "dashing" Empty In a striking tribute .. "Riyadh": popular crowd played a decisive role in defeating the "dashing"

Post by Rocky Tue 15 May 2018, 2:48 am

In a striking tribute .. "Riyadh": popular crowd played a decisive role in defeating the "dashing"

10:31 - 15/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Saudi Arabia's official newspaper Al-Riyadh on Tuesday praised the role of popular mobilization forces in its fight against terrorism, saying it played a "decisive role" in defeating the criminal "calling".
    "The Fatah alliance, which includes the popular popular factions, played a crucial role in supporting the security forces to defeat an oppressive organization, first in four provinces and then in another eight," the paper said in a report.
    The newspaper added that "for Abadi, supported by the International Alliance (American), he replaced the" conquest "and" Sason "in all provinces except Nineveh, and the largest cities Mosul, which Abadi announced" liberated "last July.
    This praise is the first of its kind, where the Gulf media and Saudi Arabia, official and non-official over the past years to attack the popular crowd and called it "militias." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:28 pm