Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moody's: Raising interest globally threatens the economies of 4 Arab countries

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Moody's: Raising interest globally threatens the economies of 4 Arab countries Empty Moody's: Raising interest globally threatens the economies of 4 Arab countries

Post by rocky Tue 15 May 2018, 3:38 am

Moody's: Raising interest globally threatens the economies of 4 Arab countries

Moody's: Raising interest globally threatens the economies of 4 Arab countries 7915

"Emerging economies with short-term debt maturities and less financial capacity to bear rising debt costs will be more affected by tightening monetary policy around the world," Moody's said. 
"The countries of Egypt, Bahrain, Pakistan, Lebanon and Mongolia are particularly vulnerable, and Sri Lanka and Jordan are vulnerable to interest rate shock," the credit rating agency said in a study published Tuesday. 
Central banks in major economies have begun raising interest rates, threatening emerging markets with a possible financial crisis as their borrowing accelerated in recent years. " 
The International Monetary Fund warned that 40 percent of low-income developing countries face" significant debt challenges " .

In the countries with managed exchange rates, central banks do not have the flexibility to offset the shock of financing, " the study said. International ". 
"If central banks need to support the exchange rate to maintain current arrangements, foreign exchange reserves will shrink." 
Moody's vice president, Elisa Paresi Capone, said the research revealed the moderate shock would be manageable in general, with limited impact on sovereign debt sustainability and burden, unlike those of the above-mentioned countries with very low financial capacity.
 http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12312

Current date/time is Sat 26 Nov 2022, 8:40 pm