Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

An active contribution to the Iraqi banks in the Beirut conference

rocky

Post by rocky on Mon 02 Dec 2013, 3:56 am

2/12/2013 0:00

Baghdad morning
examined the Union of Arab Banks and the number of private sector banks and the reality of banking development in Iraq through the participation of the recent conference of the Arab banking Beirut.
said competent affairs banking Samir Nasiri said Iraqi banks participating offered products of electronic banking and modern services offered to the public, as well as its participation in the discuss the most important themes of the conference, which focused on the reality of the Arab economy in the light of changes taking place in the Arab region, and the role of organizations in the next phase, as well as the economic reforms required for the next phase and the desired role of the banking sector in the rebuilding and reconstruction in the countries of the Arab Spring.
pointed Speaking »Sabah« that banks Business Bay, Baghdad and the National Bank of the Islamic staged wings of their own within the exhibition held on the sidelines of the conference and deliberated Iraqi banks to participate with all Arab banks ways to contract agreements for the exchange of experiences and cooperation Arab banking and draw a road map for the movement of investment and financing among Arab countries.
pointed out that the administration of Congress praised the Iraqi participation and honored the Association of private banks in Iraq three banks shield Union of Arab Banks to contribute actively in the conference and the fortieth anniversary of the founding of the Union.
mention that the conference organized by the Union of Arab Banks in Beirut under the banner of (economic consequences of shifts Arabic - reforms and the role

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Jan 2018, 7:11 am