Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source of the channel of Kurdistan 24: Soleimani met with al-Jaafari to "isolate Sadr" from winning

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source of the channel of Kurdistan 24: Soleimani met with al-Jaafari to "isolate Sadr" from winning  Empty Source of the channel of Kurdistan 24: Soleimani met with al-Jaafari to "isolate Sadr" from winning

Post by Rocky Wed 16 May 2018, 2:50 am

Source of the channel of Kurdistan 24: Soleimani met with al-Jaafari to "isolate Sadr" from winning the "prime minister"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 15:59 pm (1811 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Source of the channel of Kurdistan 24: Soleimani met with al-Jaafari to "isolate Sadr" from winning the "prime minister"
    Follow-up / Sky Press

A source familiar with the Kurdish media, Tuesday, the meeting of the commander of the Iranian Quds Force Qassem Soleimani, Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari today in Baghdad, indicating that the meeting aims to form a bloc isolates the Sadr Alliance from the prime minister. 
    The source, who declined to be named for the channel 24, Kurdistan, "The commander of the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards arrived today in Baghdad on the sidelines of the announcement of the results of the Iraqi elections." 
    "The first person to meet Solaimani is Foreign Minister Ibrahim Jaafari," he said. 
    He pointed out that "the meeting aims to establish an alliance between the blocs of Fatah and the law," indicating "it seems they want to isolate the chest," in reference to the formation of a block preventing the alliance of Sadr to win the premiership.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:43 am