Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice-state: the rule of law will come together to form the largest bloc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice-state: the rule of law will come together to form the largest bloc Empty Vice-state: the rule of law will come together to form the largest bloc

Post by Rocky Wed 16 May 2018, 3:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Vice-state: the rule of law will come together to form the largest bloc[/size]

[rtl]35 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]MP of the coalition of state law Mansour al-Baiji, on Wednesday, that "the political movement and meetings between the state of law and other political blocs in order to form the largest parliamentary bloc within the parliament."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The blocs closest to the rule of law is victory and the opening on the fact that these blocks emerged from the womb of the rule of law and fought the electoral process and there are understandings and a great convergence to form the largest bloc within the parliament." Al-Baiji said in a press statement.[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "the rule of law emphasizes the draft of the political majority because it is the only solution to save the country from the stages of destruction and a disordered allocation brought us what we are."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "the state of law is continuing to discuss after the results of the preliminary results with the other blocs closest to us in order to accelerate the formation of a majority political government by constitutional time[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Baiji pointed out that "the next few days will witness the announcement of the largest bloc inside the parliament and we will proceed with our political majority to form the next government as soon as possible and according to constitutional contexts."[/rtl]

[rtl]ak[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:43 am