Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Allawi's policy accuses the Commission of floundering and calls for the re-election of regions

rocky

Allawi's policy accuses the Commission of floundering and calls for the re-election of regions

Post by rocky on Wed 16 May 2018, 4:21 am

[size=32]
Allawi's policy accuses the Commission of floundering and calls for the re-election of regions[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Vice President of the Republic Iyad Allawi, on Tuesday, accused the Board of Commissioners of the Electoral Commission of "confusion".
Allawi said in a statement to the twilight news that "since November 2017, where called for the modernization of the electoral card, the Electoral Commission has always put obstacles and obstacles to citizens and deprived a large segment of the Iraqi people to participate under the pretext of the absence of cards update, .
"All this failed to organize the elections abroad in a fair and chaotic manner, which led to the extension of the election on the second day of it for three hours because of the lack of numbers of voters because of the intransigence of the Commission to set the date of elections on a working day in most of the world despite appeals from many of the External voters and political entities ".
He stressed that "the Board of Commissioners failed to manage the election process in an acceptable manner, which we have warned him because of the adoption of quotas in the composition and the involvement of the judiciary and the adoption of judges to monitor and oversee the electoral process, in a letter addressed to all political leaders in Iraq in August of 2016, Which, although it was approved by all, but circumventing this view, and the adoption of quotas in the appointment of people, which is causing the confusion of the Board of Commissioners, which was to declare the results "installment" by the non-response to address the violations that have occurred and get.
Allawi said, "We demanded before the announcement of the results and we are still re-election, where the process of manipulation of a wide range, and lifting the congestion, we emphasize the need for a manual counting in the areas where there were violations and have been filed in and inside Iraq and abroad, Kirkuk is important in manual counting because of violations that occurred in this province. "
He added that "the whole political process captive to electoral conditions will certainly lead to the rejection of our honorable people to it, so call on the Commission to review the violations immediately, or to hold new elections at least in the areas where there were appeals and violations and counterfeiting and threats, or be responsible for any negative consequences of Manipulating voters' will. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 27 May 2018, 2:53 pm