Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade discusses the allocation of 1.5 trillion dinars to secure the ration card items and the purcha

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade discusses the allocation of 1.5 trillion dinars to secure the ration card items and the purcha Empty Trade discusses the allocation of 1.5 trillion dinars to secure the ration card items and the purcha

Post by Rocky Wed 16 May 2018, 4:35 am

Trade discusses the allocation of 1.5 trillion dinars to secure the ration card items and the purchase of wheat and milk
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... The Ministry of Commerce, it discussed the allocation of 1.5 trillion dinars to secure the ration card items and the purchase of wheat and milk local during the current year.
    The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Commerce, Walid al-Moussawi, said during a meeting with the general managers in the administrative, financial, commercial supervision, planning and follow-up, food companies and those concerned in the financial and planning sections, "the allocations approved in the budget of the trillion and five hundred billion to secure the ration materials of wheat, rice, sugar, oil and milk Children as well as the purchase of local wheat and milk crops to support farmers. "
    He added that the meeting also touched on the provisions of these quotas during the first months of this year according to the preparation plans prepared by the departments and companies concerned with the ministry and quotas that will be distributed in the coming months from the purchase of local product and importer to secure those materials
    He called on the companies to prepare an integrated financial plan in accordance with the amount allocated to the budget bear a clear vision of the management of public funds and benefit from previous experiences in the plans to overcome the obstacles that affected some of these plans and what is required by the reality and the ambition of the ministry to achieve and carry out the tasks entrusted to them and which is guaranteed by the law of the ministry (37) for the year 2011. Finished 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:04 am