Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Afghan defense announces cleansing of Farah city of Taliban

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Afghan defense announces cleansing of Farah city of Taliban Empty Afghan defense announces cleansing of Farah city of Taliban

Post by rocky Thu 17 May 2018, 2:06 am

Afghan defense announces cleansing of Farah city of Taliban 1019825900-668x350

[size=32]Afghan defense announces cleansing of Farah city of Taliban[/size]

[rtl]Views[/rtl]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The city of Farah, the administrative center of Farah province in western Afghanistan, has been completely cleared of Taliban militants, the Afghan Defense Ministry said Wednesday.[/rtl]

[rtl]The ministry said that armed groups of extremists attacked the city last night from several axes and was able to occupy some of the sites and important installations, while local media reported dozens of deaths and injuries in the ranks of the Afghan army and police.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Afghan security forces, with the support of the Air Force, regained control of the sites they lost in the city and completely drove the terrorists out," the ministry said in a statement posted on its official website.[/rtl]

[rtl]The news channel "Tullo News" the governor of the state Abdul Basir Selenji as saying: "The city has been the liquidation of about 300 militants from the" Taliban "and their bodies are still dumped in the streets, while the operations fell 15 soldiers and 10 police," adding that more than Two thousand gunmen took part in the attack on Farah.[/rtl]

[rtl]mt[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/228191

Current date/time is Tue 26 Oct 2021, 3:17 pm