Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Maliki's coalition presents three options to the Commission before the final results are announced

rocky

Maliki's coalition presents three options to the Commission before the final results are announced

Post by rocky on Thu 17 May 2018, 6:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The coalition of state law, on Thursday, it is not right to form a new government on parliamentary elections in which dozens of problems and violations and supplications and doubts.
"In order to correct the situation in Iraq and before the announcement of the final results of the elections, the Commission must act expeditiously to take one of the following options: to re-count five percent of the vote," spokesman Abbas al-Moussawi said in a statement. Random or complete and complete return of all ballot boxes, or the complete cancellation of the election results and the holding of new elections. "
Al-Moussawi called on the Commission to conduct a thorough audit of the votes of voters abroad with the arrival of many complaints about violations that took place there, calling at the same time members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives to assume their responsibility to hold the emergency meeting as soon as possible to follow up and deal with things that may not be able to address.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 26 May 2018, 2:37 pm