Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Chest: Take the positions and chairs and my homeland

rocky

Chest: Take the positions and chairs and my homeland

Post by rocky on Fri 18 May 2018, 1:33 am

[ltr]Chest: Take the positions and chairs and my homeland[/ltr]
[ltr]Political[/ltr]
 Since 2018-05-18 at 08:49 (Baghdad time)
[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
[ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
[ltr]Sadr's leader, Moqtada al-Sadr, said on Friday that the victory of the "SaSon" coalition in the parliamentary elections has upset many.[/ltr]
[ltr]Sadr said in a tweet on the site "Twitter" and read "Mawazine News,": "Our victory upset a lot, I ask you light and pray, and we are going to reform and will not give up."[/ltr]
[ltr]"But I say to them: take the positions and chairs, and my homeland, the safety of Iraq is my duty."[/ltr]
[ltr]The twinkle came after al-Sadr's meeting with the head of the wisdom movement Ammar al-Hakim in the city of Najaf on Thursday evening.[/ltr]
[ltr]Preliminary results showed that the Alliance won the first place on the whole of Iraq and got 54 parliamentary seats[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 26 May 2018, 2:36 pm