Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

chest: our victory bothered a lot .. Take positions and Khalkoli home

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

chest: our victory bothered a lot .. Take positions and Khalkoli home Empty chest: our victory bothered a lot .. Take positions and Khalkoli home

Post by Rocky Fri 18 May 2018, 2:18 am

[size=32]
    chest: our victory bothered a lot .. Take positions and Khalkoli home[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

[Asharq Al-Awsat] The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, saw the victory of the Sason coalition as "disturbing many". 
    "Our victory has caused a great deal of trouble. I ask you the light and the prayer, and we are going to reform and we will not compromise," Sadr said in a tweet. 
    "But I say to them: take the positions and chairs, and my homeland, the safety of Iraq is my duty." 
    This comes after the Shiite leaders Moqtada al-Sadr and Ammar al-Hakim meeting in the city of Najaf on Thursday evening, in the first steps appeared to be on the way to form alliances to shape the future government in Iraq. 
    Preliminary results at the level of Iraq showed a surprise victory for the bloc, which backs Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, who did not ally with Iran and campaigned on a national program, capitalizing on public discontent over widespread corruption and social strife.

Sadr, in a tweet through his official account in the social networking site Twitter, announced the form of his alliances, which he intends to move towards forming a government, excluding any alliance with the lists of "conquest" of the crowd of my people and the "rule of law" headed by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the Union National Kurdistan of the late President Jalal Talabani. 
    The tweet pointed to the intention of Sadr alliance with the stream of wisdom, headed by Ammar al-Hakim and the National Coalition headed by Iyad Allawi and the Kurdistan Democratic Party and other blocs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:51 am