Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Baghdad ambassador to the Vatican to run for the presidency of the Republic in Iraq

rocky

Baghdad ambassador to the Vatican to run for the presidency of the Republic in Iraq

Post by rocky on Fri 18 May 2018, 2:46 am

May 18 2018 01:22 p
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[rtl][rtl]Omar Albarzanji[/rtl]
[/rtl]
Baghdad Post
[rtl]

Iraq news

The ambassador of Baghdad to the Vatican, the Kurdish politician "Omar Barzanji," his candidacy for the presidency of the Republic in Iraq. 

"We have the honor to announce myself as a candidate for the post of president of Iraq, so that we can start building Iraq on the basis of the constitution, protecting Iraq's unity and sovereignty, protecting the democratic system, pluralism, territorial integrity, water and security," he said in a statement. 

"Under the banner of the president of all Iraqis, I am running as a citizen for the post of president of the republic," he added. 

Born in Kirkuk in 1960, he was appointed ambassador to Iraq at the Vatican in 2017. He also served as Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs and Relations from 2015 until February 2017. He was ambassador to Romania during 2013-2015, And Ambassador to Lebanon from February 2009 until May 2013.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 26 May 2018, 2:29 pm