Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

dollar 's economy is jumping to the highest level and the euro is falling due to tensions in Italy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

dollar 's economy is jumping to the highest level and the euro is falling due to tensions in Italy Empty dollar 's economy is jumping to the highest level and the euro is falling due to tensions in Italy

Post by Rocky Sat 19 May 2018, 3:46 am

[size=32]
    dollar 's economy is jumping to the highest level and the euro is falling due to tensions in Italy[/size]
     dollar 's economy is jumping to the highest level and the euro is falling due to tensions in Italy Dolar%20(2)

Twilight News    

one hour ago

The US dollar rose to its highest level in five months against a basket of major currencies, supported by weakness in the euro as investors worried about political uncertainty in Italy.
    The dollar index jumped for a fifth consecutive session, ending the week on gains of 1.2 percent and extending its gains since mid-February to 5 percent as investors bet more US interest rate increases will be needed to curb inflation.
    The euro was the fifth consecutive weekly loss, the longest decline since 2015.
    The European currency fell about seven cents in three weeks amid a sharp rise of the dollar. And recorded in late trading at today's session 1.1753 dollars, the lowest level in five months. Over the course of the week the euro fell about 1.2 percent against the greenback.
    The dollar index, which measures the value of the greenback versus a basket of six major currencies, rose to 93.83, its highest level in five months.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:33 pm