Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Source for / Mawazin News /: Most deputies boycotted the emergency session of parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Source for / Mawazin News /: Most deputies boycotted the emergency session of parliament Empty Source for / Mawazin News /: Most deputies boycotted the emergency session of parliament

Post by Rocky Sat 19 May 2018, 6:14 am

[ltr]Source for / Mawazin News /: Most deputies boycotted the emergency session of parliament[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-19 at 13:02 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A parliamentary source, Saturday, the province of most of the deputies parliament for the emergency parliament session, indicating that there are no signs of holding.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source told Mawazine News that "most members of parliament boycotted the emergency session that was supposed to be held by the House of Representatives today," noting that "only 50 deputies attended."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "Labwader to hold this meeting," pointing out that "the Speaker of Parliament Salim Jubouri will hold a press conference to clarify some aspects of the electoral process."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The parliament was due to hold an emergency session on Saturday on the final results of the 2018 parliamentary elections[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament - Source for / Mawazin News /: Most deputies boycotted the emergency session of parliament Empty Re: Source for / Mawazin News /: Most deputies boycotted the emergency session of parliament

Post by Diamond Sat 19 May 2018, 6:28 am

I'm beginning to believe that the corrupt should have there own political party, then we'd know what was happenin  lol!

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:46 am