Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special .. Maliki's office: the continuation of talks to form the largest bloc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special .. Maliki's office: the continuation of talks to form the largest bloc Empty Special .. Maliki's office: the continuation of talks to form the largest bloc

Post by Rocky Sun 20 May 2018, 3:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special .. Maliki's office: the continuation of talks to form the largest bloc[/size]

[rtl]10 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Hisham al-Rikabi, Director of the Information Office of the Chairman of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Sunday, the continuation of political talks between the Iraqi blocs to form new alliances.[/rtl]

[rtl]He said that the coalition law has a desire to be constructive talks and aims to form the largest bloc in a national spirit that includes all components of Iraqi society.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "one of the elements of the current stage of joint action and the restoration of prestige of the state and the rule of law and this can be achieved only through a collection of national political blocs."[/rtl]

[rtl]He concluded by saying: I think political meetings will continue in the coming hours to reach the visions of the fact that the university to establish the largest bloc project and the launch of the project of the majority of political.[/rtl]

[rtl]Edit .. علي كريم أذهيب[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:33 pm