Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Damascus: The meeting of the Syrian ambassador in Baghdad with a protocol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Damascus: The meeting of the Syrian ambassador in Baghdad with a protocol Empty Damascus: The meeting of the Syrian ambassador in Baghdad with a protocol

Post by Rocky Sun 20 May 2018, 4:10 am

Damascus: The meeting of the Syrian ambassador in Baghdad with a protocol

10:43 - 20/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    An official source in the Syrian Foreign Ministry denied on Sunday that the meeting hosted by the Sadrist leader Moqtada al-Sadr in the presence of the Syrian ambassador in Iraq Sattam al-Dandah to discuss the Syrian file, despite the presence of ambassadors of Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Kuwait.
    The newspaper "Al-Watan" Syrian in a news received by (information), the source said, saying that "a meeting of a protocol normal came at the invitation of Sadr."
     The source added, according to the newspaper, that "the meeting did not have any political background and did not have any discussions on the Syrian crisis."
    According to media, the meeting was aimed at a reconciliation sponsored by Sadr on Syria, which is denied by the source in the Foreign Ministry categorically, according to the newspaper. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:46 pm