Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The next government and parliament are Mazoran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The next government and parliament are Mazoran Empty Deputy: The next government and parliament are Mazoran

Post by Rocky Mon 21 May 2018, 2:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy: The next government and parliament are Mazoran

The deputy of the coalition of state law, Mohamed Chihod, on Monday, that electronic voting systems were programmed for fraud and violation to lift electoral lists and the removal of other lists, noting that "the fake parliament will generate a fraudulent government."
    "There are regional and international countries that have programmed the voting apparatus because they want to form a weak and disjointed government just as Iraq wants weak in all fields and therefore remains weak and sick and does not take its leading role in the region," he said in a statement. A false entity and will not be able to provide what the people aspire to because what is built on the wrong is wrong and what is built on the void is false. "
    He added that "fraud is another form of weakness, failure and corruption, and therefore false elections will give a false and weak parliament does not meet the aspirations of the people and does not rise to the level of national challenges and responsibilities because the fraudsters deceived the people and missed the opportunity to build the state and its institutions properly," pointing out that " The fake will produce a false, weak and failed government that does not bear the suffering of the people. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:03 am