Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

killed 45 members of the Turkish special forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

killed 45 members of the Turkish special forces Empty killed 45 members of the Turkish special forces

Post by Rocky Tue 22 May 2018, 2:43 am

[size=32]
    killed 45 members of the Turkish special forces[/size]
     killed 45 members of the Turkish special forces Pkk%204

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / The media center of the Popular Defense Forces (PDF) announced on Monday that 45 members of the Turkish special forces were killed during an operation by the defense forces.
    "On May 20, the Popular Defense Forces carried out a qualitative operation against the Turkish occupation army in the town of Korbulak in the district of Bazid in the city of Akri, as part of the revolutionary campaign launched in the name of victory," the media said in a statement.
    He pointed out that "the operation was carried out after the intelligence monitoring of a bus carrying members of the Turkish Special Forces," adding that "the bus was severely beaten, which led to the destruction of the full, according to information killed 45 elements of Turkish special forces."
    "After the operation, the Turkish occupation army wanted to intervene through armored vehicles and armored vehicles, but the Popular Defense Forces launched heavy strikes on armored vehicles and armored vehicles, forcing the Turkish occupation to withdraw. The Turkish occupation army tried to intervene through two helicopters, Where it managed to hit an aircraft, forcing the Turkish occupation to withdraw again, "according to the statement.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:50 am