Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian official: signing economic agreements with Iraq on Al-Maliki's visit to Tehran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian official: signing economic agreements with Iraq on Al-Maliki's visit to Tehran Empty Iranian official: signing economic agreements with Iraq on Al-Maliki's visit to Tehran

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Dec 2013, 3:45 am

Iranian official: signing economic agreements with Iraq on Al-Maliki's visit to Tehran

Wednesday, 04 December 2013 12: 06

The Government signed the Iraqi delegation arrived in Iran on Wednesday, Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki several economic agreements between the two countries.
    Assistant Foreign Minister for African and Arabic Affairs Hussein Amir Abdullah Jan told reporters at mehrabad international airport in Tehran, Al-Maliki's reception among "the visit of the Iraqi delegation came to congratulate thee a nuclear agreement between Iran and the 5 + 1 as well as shared files and strategic relations between the two countries."
    Abdullah Jan said that "the two sides will discuss the Iraqi and Iranian regional files including the Syrian crisis," referring to "the possibility of signing economic agreements between the two countries."
    Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki arrived early Wednesday to Iran on top of Government delegation includes National Secretary Adviser Faleh and المعنیین for women and youth and a member of Parliament.
    The Iraqi delegation's visit comes at the invitation of a two-day official to discuss bilateral relations and developments in the region, according to the Office of the Prime Minister..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:51 am