Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold is recovering for the second day in a row as demand for risk declines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold is recovering for the second day in a row as demand for risk declines Empty Gold is recovering for the second day in a row as demand for risk declines

Post by Rocky Thu 24 May 2018, 3:28 am

Gold is recovering for the second day in a row as demand for risk declines

Gold is recovering for the second day in a row as demand for risk declines 8131

Gold prices rose on Asian trading Thursday for a second consecutive day amid growing demand for safe haven in financial markets as trade tensions between the United States and China are back. 
    US President Donald Trump has been thinking of raising tariffs on car imports, a day after he signaled dissatisfaction with trade talks with China, which prompted the US Treasury Secretary to say the war had stalled earlier this week. 
    On the other hand, the Federal Reserve meeting minutes showed that members agreed to raise interest rates again at least during the year in line with market expectations, but showed that the bank's approval to exceed inflation for the bank's target would be for a limited period of time.
    This helped the dollar to weaken and the demand for gold as a safe haven pushed it to record the highest level in a week in yesterday's trading, trying to complete the rise during today's session. 
    Gold prices traded at $ 1294.92 an ounce after hitting a low of $ 1292.90 an ounce and opened today's session at $ 1294.00 an ounce, reaching a high of $ 1295.90 an ounce.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12439

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 8:58 pm