Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament speaker condemns the torch relay and calls for plans to eliminate the terrorist groups

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Parliament speaker condemns the torch relay and calls for plans to eliminate the terrorist groups Empty Parliament speaker condemns the torch relay and calls for plans to eliminate the terrorist groups

Post by Rocky Thu 24 May 2018, 7:22 am

Parliament speaker condemns the torch relay and calls for plans to eliminate the terrorist groups

15:08 - 24/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri on Thursday condemned the criminal bombing targeting civilians in Al-Shula area in Baghdad in the early hours of the morning, while calling for plans to eliminate the evil factions.
    "The terrorist bombing is a failed attempt to break up national unity by terrorist groups to destabilize the country," Jubouri said in a statement received by the agency.
    He called on the Speaker of the Parliament, the security forces of all types to "take the initiative and to develop plans to eliminate the evil factions that want the worst in Iraq and its people and the security of the citizen and handed him."
    On Thursday morning, a suicide bomber blew himself up near a park in the Shula area north of Baghdad, killing and wounding 20 people. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:10 am