Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A woman is expected to hold a new special session tomorrow or tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special -  A woman is expected to hold a new special session tomorrow or tomorrow  Empty A woman is expected to hold a new special session tomorrow or tomorrow

Post by Rocky Fri 25 May 2018, 3:05 am

A woman is expected to hold a new special session tomorrow or tomorrow

Friday 25 May

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

representative of the Democratic Civil Movement Shurooq Abayji, Friday, to invite the presidency of parliament to hold a new extraordinary session on Saturday or Sunday to discuss the violations that took place in the work of the Commission during the elections. 

Abayji said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "all the legal means available to us will be used to prove the right to the issue of elections," noting that "despite the absence of the extraordinary session of the lack of quorum but also revealed to us many issues that prove the rigging of elections in a way that can not be discussed" .
    "There is evidence and documents pointing to the purchase of votes and fraud and the penetration of the electoral system, indicating that the elections were not legitimate, and will continue to follow these elections and the government that will be born of them even if passed in this form," adding that " We have other steps to hold a new session next week. " 

She pointed out that "we all called for the presidency of parliament to call for a new meeting next week, therefore there is no need to collect signatures and signatures of a new request," likely to "be invited to hold the new session Saturday or Sunday next." 

The Presidency of the House of Representatives decided to cancel the special session, which was scheduled to be held on Thursday because of the lack of quorum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:35 am