Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy law reveals the content of the parliamentary session today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy law reveals the content of the parliamentary session today Empty Deputy law reveals the content of the parliamentary session today

Post by Rocky Fri 25 May 2018, 2:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Deputy law reveals the content of the parliamentary session today[/size]

[rtl]88 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The representative of the State of Law Emotions blessing, on Thursday, the content of the session of the House of Representatives to be held today.[/rtl]

[rtl]Nima said in a press statement that the abolition of the results of the parliamentary elections is not in the House of Representatives meeting today, but will be announced documents for rigging the elections in our possession to be discussed.[/rtl]

[rtl]The representative of the state of law, that the abolition of the results requires the completion of a quorum in Parliament and the legislation of a special law, stressing that the Electoral Commission relied on employees who have no experience, but the majority of the parties.[/rtl]

[rtl]The decision of the Iraqi Council of Representatives MP Niazi Myanmar Oglu has announced that the session of the parliament, which will be held this afternoon, will include the proposed law to cancel the elections for the first reading and vote on it in principle, while noting that the meeting is not losers, but will be attended by MPs winners and others were not nominated.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:34 pm