Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pompeo about a nuclear Saudi Arabia: We told her exactly what we asked Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pompeo about a nuclear Saudi Arabia: We told her exactly what we asked Iran Empty Pompeo about a nuclear Saudi Arabia: We told her exactly what we asked Iran

Post by Rocky Sat 26 May 2018, 2:25 am

Pompeo about a nuclear Saudi Arabia: We told her exactly what we asked Iran 787878-7-660x330

Pompeo about a nuclear Saudi Arabia: We told her exactly what we asked Iran

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the United States had assured Saudi Arabia that it should not enrich uranium and comply with the standards imposed by Washington on all countries in the field of nuclear energy.
    "They stressed that they wanted a peaceful nuclear energy program, and we told them that we wanted them to have an agreement that conforms to the golden standard of article 123 of the US Nuclear Energy Act," Pompeo said during a hearing at the Senate Foreign Relations Committee of the US Congress. Allow them to enrich. "
    "This is the same thing you asked Iran," he said.
    "We told the Saudis exactly what we asked Iran," Pompio said in response to a question from Republican Senator Rand Powell about differences in US administration positions on Iran's nuclear program and similar programs in other Middle Eastern countries.  

The Washington Post reported that the statement was the first to officially define the current US administration's position on cooperation with Saudi Arabia in the field of nuclear energy.
    "Why should we allow Iran to develop more capabilities than we did for the United Arab Emirates and what we are asking Saudi Arabia?"
    Saudi Arabia has previously said it wants to build two nuclear reactors to cut off oil addiction, a move that is seen as a confirmation of its pursuit of Iran.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:22 pm