Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

A deputy likely to read the first law to cancel the election results in today's meeting

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A deputy likely to read the first law to cancel the election results in today's meeting Empty A deputy likely to read the first law to cancel the election results in today's meeting

Post by rocky Sat May 26, 2018 7:20 am

[ltr]A deputy likely to read the first law to cancel the election results in today's meeting[/ltr]
[ltr]Political[/ltr]
 Since 2018-05-26 at 11:56 (Baghdad time)
[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
[ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
[ltr]MP on the coalition of state law, Nahla al-Hababi, Saturday, the completion of the first reading of the law to cancel the election results in the parliament session expected to be held this evening.[/ltr]
[ltr]Al-Habbabi said in an interview with "Mawazin News" that "today's session will see the draft law to cancel the election results and then be read again for the vote on it," expected that "the quorum is achieved."[/ltr]
[ltr]He added that "all deputies must be in the parliament today to vote or rejection of this law," indicating that "who calls for the rights of the people and the fight against corruption is absent from the House of Representatives."[/ltr]
[ltr]This is scheduled to hold the House of Representatives, on Saturday, an extraordinary session to discuss the parliamentary elections held on May 12 and its aftermath.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A deputy likely to read the first law to cancel the election results in today's meeting Empty Re: A deputy likely to read the first law to cancel the election results in today's meeting

Post by wciappetta Sat May 26, 2018 8:51 am

Sore losers .....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Diamond
Diamond
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

A deputy likely to read the first law to cancel the election results in today's meeting Empty Re: A deputy likely to read the first law to cancel the election results in today's meeting

Post by Diamond Sat May 26, 2018 9:30 am

wciappetta wrote:Sore losers .....
lol! lol! lol!
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat May 26, 2018 10:40 am

Hopefully this will not go through...
Lobo
Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat May 26, 2018 10:46 am

I would think that those who are in the majority will not vote for it, because if they do, they will lose their seats.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:53 pm