Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: National Intelligence and Security (NSS) investigating the existence of pirate voting operat

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy: National Intelligence and Security (NSS) investigating the existence of pirate voting operat Empty Deputy: National Intelligence and Security (NSS) investigating the existence of pirate voting operat

Post by rocky Sat 26 May 2018, 6:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy: National Intelligence and Security (NSS) investigating the existence of pirate voting operations

The head of the Turkmen Front, MP Arshad Salhi, on Saturday, the arrival of the intelligence and national security of the existence of piracy and the sale and purchase of votes of voters.
Salhi said in a press statement that "the ministerial committee, which was formed by order of the Prime Minister to investigate the results of the election in front of them only 7 days to complete its work," pointing out that "the Board of Commissioners committed mistakes and fraud and there is pressure exerted by the Commission to prevent and uncover the facts."
He called on the government committee charged with investigating the election violations to "speed up the presentation of its final report and ratify it before the approval of the Electoral Commission on the results," stressing that "the investigation will not meet the purpose if the delayed ratification of the results of the investigation after the approval of the Electoral Commission."
He pointed out that "the national intelligence and security services have verified the existence of piracy and the sale and purchase of votes of voters, and this is confirmed by the representative of the government within the House of Representatives," adding that "the ratification of the current results may lead to a real disaster leads the country to the unknown.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 May 2022, 3:03 am