Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leading the call: Abadi is very concerned about the results of the parliamentary elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leading the call: Abadi is very concerned about the results of the parliamentary elections Empty Leading the call: Abadi is very concerned about the results of the parliamentary elections

Post by Rocky Sat 26 May 2018, 6:34 am

Leading the call: Abadi is very concerned about the results of the parliamentary elections

13:28 - 26/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the Islamic Dawa Party, Jassim al-Bayati, Saturday, delayed the resolution of political alliances because of the failure to resolve the file of appeals in the election results, noting that Prime Minister Haider Abadi is very concerned about those results and has formed special committees to consider.
     "All the political negotiations to form a government and the distribution of government seats are inconclusive and they need to resolve the file of appeals in the election results and questioning by the political parties," Bayati said in a statement.
    He added that "Abadi is very concerned and dissatisfied with the results of the elections and for this reason decided to hold a meeting of the Council of Ministers yesterday to discuss violations and has formed committees to come out of the recommendations may be crucial in the election results," noting that "the re-counting and manual sorting by the Commission will change all the results In Kirkuk. "
    The head of the Turkmen Front, Arshad Salhi, threatened to resort to "civil disobedience" in the event that the Independent High Electoral Commission does not meet its demands on the rigging of the elections, stressing the continuation of sit-ins in the province of Kirkuk for the twelfth consecutive day. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm