Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament reveals: Today's session will be held in the presence of (170) deputies .. This guide

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliament reveals: Today's session will be held in the presence of (170) deputies .. This guide Empty Parliament reveals: Today's session will be held in the presence of (170) deputies .. This guide

Post by rocky Sat 26 May 2018, 6:44 am

Parliament reveals: Today's session will be held in the presence of (170) deputies .. This guide
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Baghdad / .. A deputy for the National Alliance, Saturday, that the special session, which is hoped to hold, this afternoon, will be held quorum full legal.
The deputy, who declined to be named for the "Eye of Iraq News," that "the extraordinary meeting will be quorum full legal, and the presence will be (170) deputies or more," noting that "was the work of Krupp on (Watasab), to know MPs Who will attend today, and through the Karub confirmed the presence of (170) deputies. "
He added that "today's session will see the first reading of the law, (the cancellation of the elections), and will witness the discussion of the dismissal of the current Electoral Commission."
The Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided on Saturday, a special session in the fourth of this afternoon to discuss the "transparency and integrity of the electoral work," according to a parliamentary source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 May 2022, 3:17 am