Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political: Current mobility is similar to scenario 2014 and leads towards the return of quotas

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Political: Current mobility is similar to scenario 2014 and leads towards the return of quotas Empty Political: Current mobility is similar to scenario 2014 and leads towards the return of quotas

Post by rocky Sun May 27, 2018 2:22 pm

Political: Current mobility is similar to scenario 2014 and leads towards the return of quotas

09:45 - 27/05/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
The political analyst, Hafiz al-Bishara, on Sunday, that the current political movement is similar to the scenario of 2014 and lead towards the return of quotas and corruption, noting that the announcement of the candidates for the post of prime minister is premature.
"The announcement of the candidates for prime minister and the formation of the government by the largest bloc are all premature declarations, and the sequence of events for the political situation requires a resolution of the position of the Commission and the legal elections and fraud," Al-Bishara said in a statement.
"There are many demands from the parliament to cancel the results of the elections and to consider appeals, but so far there is no official position, as well as the way of dialogue and discussion of the largest bloc all things are conducted in a similar way to what happened in 2014 after the elections."
Al-Bishara said that "the Iraqi citizen is pessimistic about similar methods that will lead to the survival of corruption and quotas and all the points of failure and decline in the administration of the state that prevailed in those days," noting that "the only hope to get rid of these diseases is to change the governors and methods that Work, and the existing mobility is similar to what happened before. " Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Wed May 25, 2022 11:37 am