Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq signs the minutes of the International Labor Organization (ILO) deposit in Geneva

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq signs the minutes of the International Labor Organization (ILO) deposit in Geneva Empty Iraq signs the minutes of the International Labor Organization (ILO) deposit in Geneva

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:46 am

Iraq signs the minutes of the International Labor Organization (ILO) deposit in Geneva
    June 02 2018 09:38 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Mohammed Shiaa al - Sudani[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Minister of Labor Mohammed Shiaa al-Sudani signed in Geneva with ILO Director-General Gay Ryder, the filing of the International Labor Organization (ILO) Convention.

"The ratification of International Labor Convention No. 87 of 1948 represents an important event for Iraq despite the difficult economic conditions that have prevailed in the country during the past period," said the delegation of Iraq participating in the 107th Session of the Organization held in Geneva.

He pointed out that the Convention represents a great gain for human rights in general and for workers in particular, adding that ratification of the Convention must be a source of inspiration for workers, employers and future generations.

For his part, praised the Director General of the International Labor Organization, Gay Rider, Iraq's ratification of the International Labor Convention No. 87 of 1948, despite the difficult circumstances of Iraq, considering that the event is important for Iraq and the Organization.

He stressed the signing of the record of the deposit of the Convention in the Organization with the head of the delegation of Iraq participating in the work of the (107) of the Organization in Geneva, the Minister of Labor on cooperation between Iraq and the International Labor Organization will have a significant impact in promoting the rights of Iraqi workers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:55 am