- US President Donald Trump on Saturday called for the sacking of a broadcaster and host of a satirical program after commenting obscenities on his daughter, Ivanka. 

Trump, in a tweet at Twitter , called for the sacking of broadcaster Samantha P. after she launched a "vulgar and insulting" word against his daughter and his White Houseadviser, Ivanka. 

"Why do not they dismiss Samantha B who is not talented because of the ugly language she used in her unpopular program? It's a complete double standard, but it's okay, we're winning and we're going to go on for a long time," Trump said through Twitter
Samantha P., in a tweet via Twitter, apologized for her vulgar pronunciation of Ivanka during the full-length television program "Full Frontal" on TBC. 

"I would like to offer my sincere condolences to Ivanka Trump and the viewers for using my words to describe them in my program last night," she said. 

Trump and Bee's tweets come days after ABC's decision to cancel the rogue serial " Rosanne Bar " for likening a former Barack Obama adviser to the "monkey". 

Samantha Bey, who described a recent photograph of Ivanka and her daughter, was described as "degrading" to any woman, referring to the female member.