Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State law criticizes discussion of government formation in capitals of other countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State law criticizes discussion of government formation in capitals of other countries Empty State law criticizes discussion of government formation in capitals of other countries

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Jun 2018, 3:20 am

State law criticizes discussion of government formation in capitals of other countries
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The coalition of state law, Sunday, the establishment of some political parties to discuss the formation of the next government in the capitals of other countries, "is shameful while stressing that the election results are still doubtful and have a lot of appeals and objections.
    The leader of the coalition, Saad al-Mustalibi, "the eye of Iraq News," that "the establishment of some political parties to discuss the formation of the next government in the capitals of other countries is shameful pointing out that "the discussion of forming a government occurs outside Iraq and the various countries, More than this issue was discussed in Iraq and this affects the legitimacy of the next government. "
    He noted the logistical, that " the election results are still dubious and by many of the appeals and objections , especially that all sides have acknowledged the occurrence of fraud , " noting that " the United Nations confirmed the presence of the role of some of the militants to influence the voters and polling centers and Tagirha in favor of certain parties."
    The political parties and coalitions began winning in the elections after the announcement of the final results of the final vote, in the negotiations for the establishment of the "largest bloc" and will be on the formation of the new government, while some leaders of the political blocs to visit abroad to discuss the formation of the government with neighboring countries. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:41 am